Looking for things to do in Bangkok? One of the most iconic things to do in Thailand is to enjoy the sensory overload of
Hours of Operation
<p>Tour departs daily at 7:30AM and you will arrive back in Bangkok between 1:30PM-2PM.</p>
<p>Depart from Bangkok at 7:30 am, and head to Ratchaburi Province, home of the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.</p>
<p>Along the way, make a quick stop to visit a traditional Thai house, where you can see locals making brown coconut sugar. Explore the house and its surrounding area, which is home to many different animals living on the coconut plantation.</p>
<p>You will then continue your trip by boarding a longtail boat for a ride along narrow canals to the floating market. See the local houses lining the canals and take a quick glance at their way of living, while you pass by.</p>
<p>When you arrive at the market, see the amazing array of vendors in their boats, selling fresh products, from fruits and vegetables to prepared dishes. Explore the floating market at your leisure for about an hour and take time to try some authentic Thai foods, such as Pad Thai, Mango Sticky Rice, Boat Noodles or Coconut Ice Cream sold along the canal.</p>
<p>Meet up with your guide to head back to the meeting point in Bangkok, where you will arrive around 1:30 - 2.00 pm. </p>
Closings & Holidays
Looking for things to do in Bangkok? One of the most iconic things to do in Thailand is to enjoy the sensory overload of a traditional Thai floating market in none other than Bangkok's famous floating market.
Visit Damnoen Saduak Floating Market for free with a Go Bangkok pass
- Experience the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, known for its maze of canals and considered one of the most popular floating markets
- See coconut brown sugar being made by locals
- Enjoy a longtail boat ride through small canals and local fruit plantations and houses
- A all-encompassing guided tour with an English-speaking guide.
- Comfortable, round-trip transportation.
- Longtail boat fee and free entry to the market.
- Free bottled water
- Cold towel
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in and around Bangkok, so don't forget to check them out to make the most out of your holiday in Bangkok.
As you drift along its maze of canals, you'll quickly see why Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is an unmissable experience. This is a Bangkok market and a shopping experience unlike any other!