General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to the current Facebook competition (“Competition“) featuring in any Leisure Pass Group communication unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering this Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- Leisure Pass Group reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or within the Facebook competition.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be over the age of 18. Entrants can be anywhere in the world.
- Employees of Leisure Pass Group or any associated company of Leisure Pass Group and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Leisure Pass Group reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Leisure Pass Group reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if they believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Leisure Pass Group in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any multiple entries will be discounted.
- Competition entries must be made by Monday 22nd April 2019. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter this Competition.
- Entries can only be received via Facebook, not through any other medium.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in ‘Competition Entries’. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified within 7 days, once the prize winner has been selected. Failure to reply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
- The Competition winner’s name may be published in Leisure Pass Group communication.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Leisure Pass Group reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Leisure Pass Group and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- The designated prize for this competition is two 3-choice New York Explorer passes.
- The prize will be emailed to the winner.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- By entering the competition you agree to be contacted by the Leisure Pass Group for marketing purposes.
- The Leisure Pass Group will not share your data with any third parties.
Data Protection and Publicity
- The Leisure Pass Group reserves the right to use the names of the winner in any publicity both in paper and online.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.