How to get Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck discount tickets?
Save on admission, exclusively with Go Las Vegas Card – Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas – Daytime Tickets are included with the All-Inclusive Pass and available as an attraction option on the Explorer Pass.
With multiple money-saving options, you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you:
- All-Inclusive Pass – get admission to as many attractions as you want for the number of days you choose to sightsee.
- Explorer Pass – choose attractions as you go. Includes admission of up to 7 attractions.
See all available passes, attractions, & prices and save up to 60% off admission – Learn more.
Your Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas ticket includes:
- Access to the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck during daytime hours only
- Glass elevator ride to the viewing deck at a 460 feet above ground
- Stunning 360 degree city views from the top
- Guides who will tell you about famous Las Vegas landmarks
- Photo opportunities
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas facts
- The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is not the same size as the one in Paris, but it is a half size replica of the real Eiffel Tower.
- Other iconic landmarks at Paris Las Vegas include Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera House, and the Louvre
- Paris Las Vegas opened in 1999, making it 20 years old in 2019.
- The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas features in popular films including Godzilla, 2012 and Despicable Me.
What to expect when visiting the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas?
Check off one of the world’s most iconic experiences, right in Las Vegas, at the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck.
An icon of Paris, this half-sized replica on the Strip is just as much a must-see experience in Las Vegas – c’est magnifique! It’s one of the most memorable, and romantic, things to do in Las Vegas.
When you arrive, you’ll be immersed in Parisian culture and history. Take a tour of Paris’ highlights with photo opportunities at some of the city’s landmarks, including The Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera House, the Louvre, and more before hopping into a glass elevator for an adrenaline-charged ride up 46 stories.
At the top, step out onto the observation deck for 360 degree open-air views of Las Vegas. Check out the Las Vegas skyline and attractions below and be sure to ask the knowledgeable Ambassadors about any landmarks you see. They’ll help you identify buildings and sights in your view.
Check out the view of the famous Bellagio Fountains from the top – the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck has some of the best views of the show.
Tips for visiting Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Plan to spend at least 30 minutes at this attraction – but feel free to stay as long as you want to.
- Remember to take your camera. The viewing deck offers amazing views of Las Vegas and great photo opportunities.
- The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is wheelchair accessible.
- Remember to check out the Bellagio Fountains – the view from the Eiffel Tower is amazing.
- Check out the rest of the Parisian landmarks while you’re there – can you fool your friends into thinking you’re in Paris and not Vegas?
Save on Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck tickets
The Go Las Vegas Card All-Inclusive Pass is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility. Passes include Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck Daytime tickets, plus up to 60% off admission to dozens more top attractions, including the High Roller Observation Wheel, Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour, Madame Tussauds, VEGAS! The Show, and tons more.
If you’re looking for more ideas your Las Vegas vacation, check out our guide to the to top daytime Las Vegas attractions.