For a memorable day packed with family-friendly fun, head to Fun Spot America, Central Florida’s only family-owned theme park.
Fun Spot America provides safe – clean – fun for all ages with over 25 exciting thrill rides, carnival style games, a state of the art arcade, action-packed activities, and more.
Recognizable by its iconic, colorful Ferris Wheel, Fun Spot America is probably most well known for its four dynamic go-kart tracks (including high speed and multi-level courses!).
How to get Fun Spot America discount tickets?
We’ve got you covered – Fun Spot America 4 Ride Sampler admission is available with the below money saving options, so you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you:
1. All-Inclusive Pass – All you can do. Includes admission to dozens of attractions.
2. Explorer Pass – Choose as you go. Includes admission of up to 5 attractions.
3. Build Your Own Pass – Select the attractions you want to visit prior to visiting.
See all available passes, attractions & prices – Learn more.
Save up to 55% on top museums, tours, and activities vs. paying at the gate and visit multiple Orlando attractions for one low price. Or, build your own pass and save 20% guaranteed when you buy two or more attractions together.
Tips for Visiting Fun Spot America
- Save room for a snack or dessert and try the fried Oreos.
- Scope out which rides you want to go on with your 4 ride sampler pass on the park map before you go.
- Because Fun Spot America has lots of rides geared towards children, there are a large number of height requirements you should take into consideration before deciding which rides to see.
- Outside food is not allowed in the park but visitors can choose to leave the park and return later in the day.
When is the best time to visit Fun Spot America?
Like most theme parks, head to Fun Spot America earlier in the day or on a weekday to avoid the biggest crowds.
What to bring to Fun Spot America?
- Comfortable shoes for walking and driving go karts
- A camera for photos
- If you have small children, bring your own stroller to avoid paying the rental fee.
- Cash if you want to play carnival or arcade games
What is there to do at Fun Spot America?
Test out four dynamic, multi-level go-kart tracks, knock your friends around in bumper boats, or take a spin and get your heart racing on one of the many thrill rides, coasters, and more.
Whether you’re a thrill ride enthusiast or someone who prefers to play games in the arcade, there’s fun for everyone at Fun Spot America Theme Parks.
Go Kart Tracks
Be sure to take a turn on the real show-stopper at Fun Spot America, the multi-level go kart tracks. Race around hairpin turns and steep hills at top speeds!
There are four go kart tracks to choose from and all require a minimum driver height of 54″:
Conquest: This blue, multi-level, double corkscrew go kart track features a smooth surface wide enough for both single and double go karts to drive on. Great for intermediate level drivers.
Commander: This multi-level track is the most extreme go kart track. The road style track takes drivers 45 feet into the air and is wide enough for both single and double go karts to drive on.
Quad Helix: This yellow, multi-level, quad corkscrew go kart track features dramatic elevations and over 25-degree banks.
Thrasher: This red, flat course is the perfect track for testing our speed and skills. The sprint track is the closest thing to real car racing where the driver’s can mean the difference between winning and losing.
Knock your friends and family around and shoot at them with water guns in the bumper boat pool behind the helm of a motorized bumper boat.
Take a break and enjoy the views atop the huge Fun Spot America’s brightly colored Ferris Wheel to take in the view of the park, downtown Orlando, and beyond.
See how long you and a friend can drive around before getting bumped by the competition.
Get a rush and watch the ground spin below you as you soar through the air in a suspended car moving at high speeds.
No visit to Fun Spot America is complete without taking a spin on the iconic White Lightning, Orlando’s only wooden roller coaster.
What attractions are near Fun Spot America?
Fun Spot America Orlando is located right on I-Drive near the new I-Drive 360, “360-degrees of awesome”, which includes lots of other fun, family-friendly attractions. Make a day of your it and check out some of the other popular attractions nearby.
- Gator Spot: New in 2015! See over 100 gators, exotic birds, and reptiles at Gator Spot, located right in Fun Spot America. Visitors can meet Bouya, a rare white gator with blue eyes, and take their turn feeding the gators! Please note: it is an additional $3 to access Gator Spot. Passes can be purchased at Fun Spot America, and prices are subject to change.
- The Wheel at ICON Park (formerly ICON Orlando and Coca-Cola Orlando Eye): the giant Ferris Wheel, visible from just about anywhere in Orlando, is the largest observation wheel on the East Coast and offers some of the best views of downtown Orlando and beyond (on a clear day, visitors can see all the way to Cape Canaveral!).
- SEA LIFE Aquarium: explore underwater life through the exciting exhibits at this new Orlando aquarium. See large sharks up close as you walk through the large, 360-degree acrylic underwater tunnel.
- SeaWorld® Orlando: catch some sea life performances and get up-close to lots of sea animals.
- WonderWorks: this indoor amusement park for the mind promises non-stop entertaining family fun for all ages. (Great rainy day activity in Orlando!)
- Madame Tussauds: shake hands with the president, jam on stage with Taylor Swift, and take the ultimate selfie with all your favorite celebrities under one roof at Madame Tussauds wax museum.
Where is there to eat near Fun Spot America?
CiCi’s Pizza: For a quick bite to eat, CiCi’s Pizza is an easy, crowd-pleasing option located right on I-Drive.
Yard House: Grab some classic American Bar fare with unique, flavor-enhancing upgrades to every meal.
Rocco’s Tacos: Wind down after the busy at at Rocco’s Tacos for authentic Mexican and margaritas. Be sure to order the guacamole, it’s prepared table-side!
Texas de Brazil: Bring your appetite to this all-you-can-eat Brazillian steakhouse and load up your plate with seasonal salad fixings and meat as it parades by your table.
Sonic Drive-In: For some fast, casual food with a retro vibe, drive right in to Sonic for some classic, American fare.
Need to Know
- Hours vary seasonally, check the online schedule for the most up-to-date information. Most days, 10AM – 12AM. Some days the park opens from 2PM – 12AM.
Directions & Address
5700 Fun Spot Way
(Intersection of Kirkman and International Drive)
Orlando, FL 32819
Driving: From Florida Turnpike, exit I-4 W. Once on I-4, exit first left at 75A (Kirkman). Once on Kirkman, take the first left onto International Drive. At the first, second, or third light, turn left (all lead to Fun Spot). Continue one blog.
Public Transportation: Take the I-Ride Trolley to Red Line Stop 6.
More info: For more information, visit Fun Spot America’s official website.
Save on Admission
Remember, with the Go Orlando® Card you can save up to 55% on Fun Spot America 4 Ride Sampler tickets and other top Orlando attractions, tours, museums, and more.
Don’t leave Orlando without getting in some thrills at Fun Spot America and checking out the family friendly fun along International Drive.