If you’re looking for a great family activity this 2017 Halloween season, then look no further than LEGOLAND Florida’s annual “Brick or Treat” event.
Brick or Treat, presented by Shutterfly, will be back with more spooky, kooky Halloween fun for kids.
Expanded in 2017, this special LEGOLAND Halloween seasonal event is the ideal activity for the little ones – it’s festive but not too spooky, providing just the right balance of Halloween fun.
You can save up to 55% on admission costs
The Go Orlando Card includes admission to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, plus entry to tons of other great kid-friendly attractions.
Save up to 55% on combined admission vs. paying at the gate to all your favorites – learn more here.
When is LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat 2017?
This limited-engagement holiday event runs on weekends throughout October…
- Oct. 14-15 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 21-22 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct. 28, 29, & 31 (Saturday, Sunday, & Tuesday)
For a complete listing of events, show times, and special activities, consult the LEGOLAND Brick or Treat guide.
Top 5 reasons why you should visit LEGOLAND for Brick or Treat:
- Pumpkin Spice Granny’s Apple Fries. This is one of the signature dishes of LEGOLAND’s Brick or Treat events and is not to be missed!
- Brick or Treat Trail. On this fun path through the park, kids will gather spooky treats.
- Themed Fireworks. Way to be festive!
- All activities are included with park admission. Can it get better than that?
- 5 unique costume characters. These are only available to the public on event days.
What to Do at LEGOLAND Brick or Treat?
As for Brick or Treat, there’s so much to see and do that you’ll find yourself spending an entire day in LEGOLAND.
Once you’re at the park, head to the iconic Miniland USA for LEGOLAND’s very own special Halloween event.
See this area transformed into a “haunted adventure” (we promise, it’s only slightly haunted – definitely appropriate for really little kids), complete with spooky LEGO characters and other great décor.
Some of the great featured activities at LEGOLAND’s Brick or Treat this year include…
- Pumkin Photo Spot – Pose for a photo with the giant LEGO jack-o-lantern.
- LEGO Vampyre Hearse Photo Spot – Snap a selfie with a 13-foot model of LEGO Monster Fighters, The Vampyre Hearse. Plus, the hot-rod hearse has a few new surprises this year.
- LEGO Mosaic Build – Brick by brick, guests will build a LEGO masterpiece! The mosaic will be completed October 31.
- Creepy, Crawly Costume Parade – Kids can show off their awesome costumes in one of three age groups, and everyone who participates will receive a small gift.
- LEGO Sweet Treat Scavenger Hunt – Complete the sweet phrase by finding candy hidden in the park and submit an entry at LEGO Studio Store for a chance to win a prize.
- LEGO Skeleton Scavenger Hunt – A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last — with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- Meet and Greets – Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Vampyre Monster Bash – Enjoy fun trivia, music and festive LEGOLAND Halloween style games.
- Build Your Own LEGO Spider! – Create fun, creepy and crawly LEGO spiders, then add them to the web.
- Brick or Treat Trail – Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- Brick-tastic Fireworks at Pirates’ Cove – Don’t miss the Brick or Treat Grand Finale!
There are also several more small activities available in different themed areas, like coloring opportunities and photo ops with select spooky characters.
Your kids can even enter a special costume contest, designed just for them, so be sure to spend a little extra time getting them dressed before you go. The winner receives exciting “brick-tastic surprises,” so get excited!
If all of that weren’t enough, LEGOLAND Florida is also hosting a nightly fireworks show in celebration of Halloween and Brick or Treat. You and your family have quite an adventure in store for you!
This annual event is certainly a must visit this Fall. You and your young kids will have a blast enjoying this LEGOLAND Halloween fun. With so many specific events and activities you will be able to spend hours here without exploring everything there is to offer.