Las Vegas looms large in our cultural imagination for so many reasons. Spur-of-the-moment weddings, blockbuster films, exhilarating evenings, and enchanting days—it’s impossible to pinpoint why we all love Sin City.
However, we don’t all have the time, means, or inclination to visit Las Vegas multiple times. For those of you looking to narrow down the must-see Vegas attractions, we’ve put together this ultimate Las Vegas Bucket list to inspire your trip.
Ultimate Las Vegas Bucket List 1-10
- Get your photo with the Las Vegas sign. We all love this sign, and it’s the perfect Insta shot to prove you were there. A hop-on hop-off bus tour can get you there no problem.
- Gamble at the iconic casinos. A little bit, that is. You can’t leave Vegas without trying your hand at slots or a nice game of blackjack.
- Soar over the strip on a helicopter. Seriously, what can be cooler or more romantic than a nighttime chopper ride?
- Watch the Bellagio fountain show. This fun free thing to do is easy to work into a memorable night.
- See the Blue Man Group. Or, really, any other high-profile show in Vegas. It’s more than worth the price of admission to enjoy top-notch entertainment.
- Visit Paris—in Vegas. You don’t need to hop aboard an Air France jet to see the Eiffel Tower—just visit Paris Las Vegas.
- Hit up a Vegas buffet. Vegas is renowned for its food scene and buffets are a big part of that. Stuff yourself silly at top choices like the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesar’s Palace.
- Reserve a day for the Grand Canyon. If you’ve got any extra time at all, you’ll be repaid a thousand-fold for spending a day on a trek out to the Grand Canyon.
- Relax at a luxury spa. While much of your vacation might be spent on the go, it’s important to leave some time for serenity. Vegas’s unparalleled spa scene is ready for you.
- Hit up a nightclub. Even if you aren’t normally a club-hopper, the Las Vegas club scene is worth one night spent partying like a rock star.
Ultimate Las Vegas Bucket List 11-20
- Zipline over the Strip. Yes, it’s possible, and yes, it’s awesome. Take a zipline ride over part of the Strip for the ultimate thrill.
- Visit the Neon Museum. A quirky option among Las Vegas’ already intriguing museum scene, this homage to the preferred means of signage is worth an hour or two.
- Laugh your butt off a comedy club. Las Vegas theater is more than just flashy effects and spectacular dancing—comedy clubs are a big hit, too!
- Take in a sporting event. Whether it’s the Las Vegas Lights USL soccer team or the Golden Knights NHL team, there are plenty of athletic options to enjoy.
- Play your heart out at Topgolf. Among the more unique entertainment options in the city is this multi-level golf paradise.
- Ride a roller coaster through NYC. Sort of. The Big Apple Roller Coaster at NY, NY is a great opportunity to zip through a replica of NYC at high speed while enjoying Las Vegas scenery.
- Scope out the home of the nuclear bomb. The National Atomic Testing Museum isn’t for the faint of heart, but it’s an important piece of our history.
- Tan and splash at a pool party. If you’ve ever wanted to fully channel your ability to relax while sipping an adult beverage, then a pool party is your top target.
- Scream and cheer at a boxing match. You haven’t experienced Vegas until you’ve screamed yourself hoarse at a title bout.
- Get married in a chapel by Elvis. Should you be disinclined to pomp at your wedding, getting married by an Elvis impersonator at a Las Vegas chapel can’t be topped.
Save on Admission to Las Vegas Attractions
Save big bucks on visiting several of these Las Vegas bucket list items. Snag a Go Las Vegas pass to save up to 65% on combined attraction admission. Enjoy these and other top attractions like tours, excursions, museums, and more.
Share Your Adventure with Us
Tag @GoCity or use the hashtag #GoCityPass in your vacation photos and we’ll feature you on our page. Follow the Go City Instagram and Facebook pages for competitions, special offers, and events and inspiration for your chosen destination too!