Experiencing a home run in a Red Sox Game is one of the best things anyone can do in Boston.
Experience a Boston Red Sox Game with a Go Boston pass
- Nothing to pay at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- VIP Boston Red Sox ticket to a baseball home game at Fenway Park
- Early access to watch batting practice or explore the Big Concourse
- Behind-the-scenes access to the Boston Red Sox stadium
- Seats in the outfield grandstand and lower bleachers, or standing room
- Don't forget to check out the other attractions included with a Go Boston pass
Hours of Operation
July : 18, 30-31
August : 1, 5-8, 20-21
September : 3-5, 17-19, 27-29
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your valid Go Boston Card pass at the Fenway Park ticket window on the day of the game (advanced reservations will not be accepted). Tickets may be obtained inside the main ticket office on the corner of Jersey Street and Van Ness Street starting at 10:00 am until 90 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch, pending availability. Beginning 90 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch until one hour after first pitch, tickets can be obtained at the Gate E ticket sales windows, pending availability.
Please Note: Go Boston passes are valid for selected games (Outfield Grandstand, Lower Bleachers, or Standing Room Only sections), subject to availability.
Boston Red Sox Game Ticket (select games)
4 Jersey Street
Boston, MA 02215