See the best of Boston and enjoy the convenience of a Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley fully narrated trolley tour with a discounted ticket that is valid for two days.
Experience the CityView Hop On Hop Off Trolley with a Go Boston pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Your pass includes a 2-day ticket for the CityView Hop On Hop Off Trolley
- Don't forget to check out the other attractions included with a Go Boston pass
Hours of Operation
January-March: Generally weekends only, 9:30 am-3:30 pm. Open daily, 9:30 am-3:30 pm starting March 16. (Available for school vacation week from February 17-25, weather permitting.)
April-August: Daily, 9:30 am-5:00 pm.
September-November: Daily, 9:30 am-4:30 pm.
December: Friday-Monday, 9:30 am-3:30 pm.
Please call ahead for the schedule in cases of inclement weather.
Weekdays January-March, except for school vacation week from February 17-25, 2018. Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and Patriot's Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice. Also closed for major storms.
Know before you go
Please present your Go Boston pass at the CityView Trolley booth located at the front of the Marriott Long Wharf building (corner of Atlantic Ave and State St). The CityView Trolley representative will scan your pass and give you your 2-day Boston Trolley ticket in exchange.
Enjoy the sights of Boston, along with other Boston attractions, free with a Go Boston pass.
- Go Boston All-Inclusive city pass gives you up to 55% savings
- Go Boston Explorer pass gives you up to 35% savings
- Go Boston Build Your Own pass gives you up to 20% savings
After you’ve made your purchase, you’ll be emailed your pass which you may either print off or download via our app.
CityView Hop On Hop Off Trolley: 2-day Ticket
296 State St
Boston, MA 02109