Take a break from sightseeing for a full day of fun at Belmont Park San Diego - one of the best things to do in California.
Get a Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass with your California Explorer pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes unlimited rides on the rollercoasters and attractions
- Access to laser tag, sky ropes, mini-golf, and the 7D theater
- Get two consecutive turns on the zip line
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out
This beachfront amusement park lines up thrilling rollercoasters and classic fairground rides, as well as interactive games and activities to keep you busy.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 11:00 am–5:30 pm. Operating hours vary by season.
Closed during inclement weather, Christmas Day, and various weekdays from October to February.
Know before you go
Getting In: Proceed to ticket counter inside the Roller Coaster Museum/Gift Shop and present your pass for admission.
Please Note: Height guidelines apply only to particular rides at this attraction (see height guidelines below). Please note that regardless of a child’s height, all children ages 3-12 should have a child California Explorer Pass. Adult (over 48 inches); Child (under 48 inches).
Belmont Park All Access Combo Pass
3146 Mission Blvd
San Diego, CA 92109