Jump on the 50mph rollercoasters, kid-friendly coasters, or fun-filled water rides and enjoy a family-friendly day out and one of the most popular things to do in California with kids (big and small).
Visit Knott's Berry Farm with your California Explorer pass
- Pay nothing at the gate - simply scan your digital pass
- Including unlimited rides on the rollercoasters and attractions
- Experience a mix of thrilling and family-friendly rides
- 4-D interactive attractions
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out!
California's very first theme park, the historic Knott’s Berry Farm, boasts a thrilling lineup of rides and attractions. You'll love hopping from one adrenalin-fulled ride to the next while soaking up the old-world California ambiance that draws in thousands of visitors each day.
Hours of Operation
Call or check calendar online at Knotts.com/Park-Hours
Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Getting in: Skip the main ticket line! Present your pass at the Knott's Berry Farm Guest Services Window or ticket booth 7/8 for included general admission tickets. ID will be required when using pass at Knott's Berry Farm. Last name of purchaser must match name on ID.
Tips for visiting Knott's Berry Farm California
- Looking for restaurants nearby Knott's Berry Farm? They offer a variety of fresh, delicious food for all guests to enjoy at restaurants and concession stands throughout the property including Mrs. Knotts Grill
- Want to find a hotel nearby to Knott's Berry Farm? Check out hotels in the area or stay at the Knott's Berry Resort Hotel and extend the fun
- Parking is available on-site and valet parking if required
Knott's Berry Farm
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90620