Animals, water rides and aquariums, SeaWorld® San Diego covers all the bases for a thrilling day out and a top thing to do in southern California.
Visit SeaWorld® San Diego with your California Explorer pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes multi-day SeaWorld® San Diego admission – visit once per day, for up to seven consecutive days
- Skip the ticketing line, proceed to the turnstile
- Enjoy rollercoasters, rides, and shows
- Get opportunities to interact with sea life
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out
This part-theme park, part-aquarium boasts everything from hands-on animal encounters and rollercoasters to educational shows to keep you busy.
Hours of Operation
Open 365 days of the year. Hours vary seasonally. Please visit seaworldsandiego.com for hours of operation.
Know before you go
Getting In: Skip the main ticket line. Head to the turnstiles with your mobile or printed pass. Photo ID is required at the time of redemption, and must match the name on your California Explorer Pass. Admission may be refused if photo ID does not match the name on the pass.
Please Note: SeaWorld San Diego visits valid for unlimited admission for 7 consecutive days from the first scan at SeaWorld San Diego. After 7 days from the first scan, SeaWorld visitation will expire.
SeaWorld® San Diego - Multi Day Ticket
500 SeaWorld Drive
San Diego, CA 92109