Looking for things to do in California with kids? For the thrill-seekers, Six Flags Magic Mountain is not to be missed.
Visit Six Flags Magic Mountain with your California Explorer pass
- Pay nothing at the gate - simply scan your digital pass
- Includes general admission to the park
- Get unlimited access to 18 rollercoasters and over 100 rides, games, and attractions
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out!
This 260-acre theme park features 18 world-class rollercoasters and over 100 rides, games, and attractions for the brave, the young, and the young at heart.
Among the park's first-rate rollercoasters and thrill rides are X2, the world's only 5th-dimensional roller coaster; Tatsu, the tallest, fastest and longest flying coaster; and Full Throttle, the World’s tallest looping coaster. Or if you’re looking for something different, check out the floor-less rollercoaster Scream. And, even if defying gravity isn’t your cup of tea, the park has family-friendly offerings too. Take a spin on the Grand Carousel, Road Runner Express, or Yosemite Sam Sierra Falls. Also, don’t miss getting a snap with your kid’s favorite Looney Tunes characters, little ones can strike a pose next to Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Tweety Bird, and more.
Hours of Operation
Open 365 days a year.
Know before you go
Getting in: Skip the main ticket line! Proceed past the ticket booths to Ticket Will Call. ID will be required when using pass at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Last name of purchaser must match name on ID.
Please Note: Limit one visit per life of the card.
Tips for visiting Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Looking for restaurants nearby Six Flags Magic Mountain. They offer food for every taste, from Johnny Rockets hamburgers to Asian Cuisine
- Selfie sticks, monopods, and similar items are not allowed
- Strollers and wheelchairs can be rented
- Arrive early to avoid the crowds
Six Flags Magic Mountain
26101 Magic Mountain Parkway
Valencia, CA 91355