No visit to California will be complete without a day or more at the world-renowned Universal Studios Hollywood; one of the most popular California attractions.
Visit Universal Studios Hollywood with your California Explorer pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes admission to all the rides and attractions within Universal Studios Hollywood
- See the world-famous studio tour of Hollywood sets
- Access rollercoasters, shows and, entertainment
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out
Go behind-the-scenes on the world-famous Studio Tour to explore real film sets where Hollywood movies are made. Plus, hold on tight for the Studio Tour’s grand finale, Fast & Furious — Supercharged.
Face action head-on in heart-pounding rides, shows, and attractions – including Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and TRANSFORMERS™: The Ride – 3D – that put you inside some of the world’s most popular movies and TV shows.
Hours of Operation
Park hours vary depending on season, please click here for hours of operation.
Know before you go
Getting In: Skip the main ticket line with a California Explorer Pass. Redeem your pass at the front gate turnstiles. Skip the ticket booth lines and go directly to the guest entrance. Your California Explorer Pass will be accepted for a one-time visit only general admission.
Please Note Valid once per life of the card. Universal Studios Hollywood one-time visit. You may choose one of the following Premium Attractions: LEGOLAND California 2-Day Resort Hopper Universal Studios Hollywood Ticket.
Universal Studios Hollywood
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608