Peek behind the curtain of a real film studio in this Warner Bros studio tour, one of San Francisco's best tourist attractions.
Visit Warner Bros Studio Tour with your Go California pass
- Pay nothing at the gate - simply scan your digital pass
- Admission to the studio and exhibits
- Includes a guided tour of the backlot
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out!
Studio Tour Hollywood. With 10 back lots and 30 soundstages, this studio is one of the biggest and best, and you’ll be right in the heart of it.
Your knowledgeable guide will show you around the famous 110-acre backlot, where you’ll dodge the filming of current shows like The Ellen Degeneres Show, The Big Bang Theory and Fuller House, and maybe even see some well-known faces. Plenty of classics have been made here too, you'll get to see where Lorelai and Rory grabbed a coffee in Stars Hollow, where the Batman movies were filmed, and where the Friends cast came together.
Hours of Operation
Fall, Winter, Spring: 2:00 pm-3:30 pm.
Summer: 2:00 pm–4:30 pm.
Please see website or call 1 (818) 977-8687 for the most up-to-date hours of operation.
Hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Getting in: Present your California Explorer Pass at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour ticketing counter. Tour subject to availability; please call in advance to make reservations. While booking via phone is the most efficient way, if you are unable to call, please e-mail [email protected] with the day /time you would like to take the tour along with the party size.
Please Note: This is a real working studio and due to safety concerns, children under 8 are not permitted on the tour. All guests 18 and older must bring a valid legal form of photo identification (i.e. driver’s license or passport).
Tips for the Warner Bros Studio Tour
- The majority of the tour is suitable for wheelchairs but some areas can be difficult to navigate
- There is a free on-site car park a short walk away from the entrance
- Baby changing facilities are available in each toilet block
- There is a cafe on-site for you to grab a bite to eat however, you may also consume your own food in the designated picnic areas
Warner Bros Studio Tour
3400 W. Riverside Dr.
Burbank, CA 91505