Get up close to aquatic life with a trip to Garrafon Natural Reef Park in Isla Mujeres.
Visit the Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park with a Go Cancun pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes snorkel and kayak hire
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Get access to the Beach Club, pool, and pre-Hispanic steam bath
- Includes a tour of Isla Mujeres or a guided walk along the coast of Punta Sur
- Your Go Cancun pass also gives you free entry to other popular Cancun attractions included within the discount price
Just 30 minutes off the coast of Cancun, this area is home to colorful reefs, picturesque ocean landscapes, Mayan temples, and more. This tour is the perfect mix of culture, nature, and fun, and is not one to be missed.
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Friday, 09:00 am or 11:00 am ferry departure.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your ferry service.
Know before you go
Reservations are required.
Reservation Instructions: Reservation requests can be sent via to [email protected] at least 24 hours in advance. All requests should include Go Cancun, Royal Garrafon, and your pass number(s).
Getting In: Follow the reservation instructions above and show your Go Cancun pass at the Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure in Isla Mujeres admission counter and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the Cancun attractions included on your pass.
Meeting Point: Marina Aquatours. Must arrive 30 minutes before departure time. Operations days Sunday to Friday.
- Cancún to Isla Mujeres: 9:00 am
- Isla Mujeres to Cancún: 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm
Please Note: A $12 dock and sea life preservation fee is due at check-in for this activity. If you choose to visit on the same day, another Dolphin Discovery activity located in Cancun or Isla Mujeres, your subsequent dock and sea life preservation fee(s) will be waived.
Royal Garrafon Natural Reef Park Adventure in Isla Mujeres
Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5
77500 Cancun, Q.R.