Your Go Cancun pass includes
- Admission to the world-famous archaeological dig site in Tulum
- Access to four different cenotes
- River kayaking and zip-lining at Eco-Adventure Park
- Complimentary buffet lunch
Hours of Operation
Excursion available Tuesday and Friday with departures at 7:00 am and 8:30 am.
December 25th and January 1st.
Know before you go
Reservations required. Please call 24 hours in advance. Mention the tour name and the Go Cancun Pass. You will be required to provide your pass number(s). Reservations can be made by email: [email protected] or by phone during normal business hours. If you need to cancel for any reason, please call or email Mayaland immediately to let them know.
Please note reservations cancelled with more than 24 hours advance notice are allowed. Last minute cancellations or no shows will count toward your pass scan. No changes shall be allowed on the day of your visit.
USA & CAN Toll Free 1 (877) 240 5864
MEXICO Toll Free 01 (800) 719 5465
WORLDWIDE +52 (998) 887 2495
Pickup is included from locations in Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, and Tulum
Please note the following prior to your reserved excursion:
- It is advised to wear lightweight clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, and a hat. Remember to bring a bathing suit.
- All sunscreen and insect repellent must be biodegradable.
- There is an optional tram fee in Tulum.
- Gratuitie is not included, and is optional.
Tulum-Tankah Cenotes Eco-Adventure Tour
77780 Cancun, Q.R.