About the role
London based (hybrid working model with 2 days per week office based)
This role sits within the content team - a key part of the broader marketing team at Go City. We are primarily responsible for ensuring our products are marketed in the best possible way across our websites and apps. Be it a lengthy attraction description, core information about our passes, snappy headlines or inspiring blog content, we make sure all copy is on brand, accurate and engaging for our customers. As you can imagine, we work closely with lots of other teams across the business, from SEO to CRM to our product experts, so being communicative and a great collaborator is pretty essential.
- Maintain information accuracy for all our attractions (naming conventions, hours of operation, reservation instructions, how to redeem your pass etc.)
- Edit and upload attraction imagery
- Ensure attractions are being merchandised correctly and effectively across key website landing pages.
- Make sure any changes to our products (number of attractions on our passes, recommended itineraries, cancellation policy, etc.) are clearly communicated across websites and apps.
- Work within multiple CMS to edit information across website and app.
- Monitor where edits made in English may impact translated versions of web pages and make simple edits using online translation tools (please note foreign language skills are not a requirement for this role).
- Adhere to our editorial style guide to ensure consistency across all our sites.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to ensure website and app edits are completed correctly, within deadlines.
- You will be a stickler for accuracy, with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised – if you love a ‘to do’ list and pride yourself on prioritisation skills, we’d love to hear from you.
- Experience using a CMS is preferable but not essential.
- Prior experience working within marketing or ecommerce teams is desirable.
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our people are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
About the team
We support a culture where health and safety, wellbeing and personal data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect everyone to take responsibility in creating a safe working environment. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our partners and our customers every day.
What will we offer? (restrictions apply)
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Maternity
- Pension Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Development time each month
Ready to apply? Please send your CV to [email protected]
Go City feel passionately about our stance as an equal opportunities employer. We a re committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.