With the Ski Dubai Polar Pass, you can visit the world's largest indoor ski park where there are penguins, rides and much more.
Experience the Ski Dubai Polar Pass with a Go Dubai pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Get unlimited access to the Snow Park
- Enjoy a ride on the Mountain Thriller and Chairlift
- See real-life penguins waddle across the snow
- Jacket, ski pants, and gloves included
- Your Go Dubai pass also gives you free entry to other popular attractions for one low discount price
From desert to snow, enjoy a day at Dubai's indoor winter wonderland for a surreal and amazing experience.
Hours of Operation
Sunday-Wednesday, 10:00 am-11:00 pm;
Thursday, 10:00 am-12:00 midnight;
Friday, 9:00 am-12:00 midnight;
Saturday, 9:00 am-11:00 pm
Please note: operational times may change during the public holidays or special event days without prior notice.
Know before you go
Getting In: Just show your Go Dubai pass at the Ski Dubai Snow Park Online Counters and you're in – there's no need to purchase individual tickets at any of the Dubai attractions included on your pass.
Please Note: Kids between 2-3 years old will be charged the Kids Polar Pass (gate price) directly at Ski Dubai. Infants below 2 years old are not permitted within the premises.
Ski Dubai Polar Pass
Ski Dubai - Snow Classic
United Arab Emirates