This role deals with all aspects of payments within the business from vendor and attraction payments to bank payments.
- Manage Accounts Payable function;
- Maintain Fixed Assets reporting;
- Supervise Accounts Payable Executive;
- Develop and manage team KPI’s;
- Responsible for processing bank payment runs and reconciliation of supplier statements;
- Supervise attraction invoice and statement reconciliation;
- Supervise processing company credit card and staff expenses;
- Ensure compliance with company processes for credit card and expenses claims;
- Ensure up to date allocation and ledger reconciliation;
- Implement automated invoice import into finance system;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Person specification and competencies
- Intermediate excel skills (including vlookups and pivot tables);
- Experience using medium sized finance accounts system;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and strong desire to learn;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work across functions;
- Demonstrates a methodical mind set.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central will be viewed favourably but is not essential;
- Experience using automated invoice processing software is desirable but not essential;
What will we offer?
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]