About the role
United States, New York
Reports to the SVP Brand
Summary of the role but also what our team are up to:
Working within the brand and customer function, this exciting role is responsible for visually bringing to life the Go City brand as well as executing it through all customer touchpoints. You will work with the VP, Brand & Customer to visually tell the story of Go City to our customers, employees, travel industry, and our partners. You will own the visual brand identity and how it flows through everything we do as Go City.
By design, you will be crucial in delivering the Go City brand strategy through an energy and relentless rigor that means everything we do ties back to better sightseeing, for everyone.
What will we expect from you?
- Be a key brand stakeholder. You’ll live the Go City brand, bring to life the brand strategy, the customer story and all assets which are required to enable full presentation of what Go City stands for and why.
- Create various brand and customer assets to represent Go City internally and externally - telling the brand story through the lens of the customer. This could take the form of a visual for the office wall, PowerPoint presentation or advert on the side of a bus.
- Create digital marketing assets that drive action, ensuring they align to the brand strategy.
- Maintain the brand visual guidelines - ensuring this is front and center of everything we do. Relentless attention to detail.
- Bring new brand ideas, creative solutions to all internal and external touchpoints. • Run a brand design clinic, overseeing all creative assets that become public as well as completing design briefs from all functions around the business.
- You’ll ensure all customer touchpoints are ‘on-brand’, including site, app, attractions, communications, people assets, internal portals etc.
- You’ll think holistically about the Go City brand - not taking things in isolation and always thinking big
- You’ll communicate the brand through the organization - becoming the go to person for brand visuals / representations.
- Commitment to live and breathe the Company Values
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and contribute to the wider business not reflected here.
What will you have/Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications, or related field. You’ll be exceptionally creative.
- C. 5+ years successful professional band design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house brand team for a customer driven business
- Strong portfolio of brand design work, showing innovative thinking and delivery with video creation skills, particularly for social and digital
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with key stakeholders to interpret a brief and deliver a project
- . Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Ability to work with agility and at speed
- You’ll have a passion for delivering memorable experiences to customers
- Travel or Tech industry experience or knowledge
- Illustration skills
- Social media creative experience
What will we offer?
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company matching 401k plan
- Enhanced vacation time
- Floating public holiday
- Annual Explorer Passes Allowance
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Ability to purchase 5 days extra vacation time each year
- Fond Perks programme
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account(HRA)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.