This is a key role within the content team. You will help to ensure requests to edit, amend and monitor content are dealt with in a timely, effective manner, so strong organisational skills and familiarity with CMS platforms is vital. You will also be responsible for auditing our many websites, coming up with new ideas for how we can better merchandise our products.
What will we expect from you?
- Regularly audit our websites to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Implement content changes (copy and visuals) across our sites and apps to help improve customer experience, brand awareness and conversion rates.
- Short-form writing tasks
- Use productivity tools to organise tasks, including Jira and Trello
- Keyword research for travel blogs
- Image research
- We support a culture where health and safety, wellbeing and personal data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our people are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What will you have/Who are you?
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of CMS
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience with data analysis would be beneficial – as would an understanding of Google Analytics
- Collaborative and confident
What will we offer?
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season ticket loan
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our six core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.