Summary of the role
This is a pivotal role within the content team. Working with multiple business units, you will support our content managers in creating, editing and maintaining content across all of our destinations.
Projects and tasks will extend from creating marketing material and short-form promotional copy, through to attraction-specific content and long-form editorial. This role will be responsible for ensuring requests to edit, amend and translate site content are dealt with in a timely, effective manner, so strong organisational skills and familiarity with CMS platforms is vital.
What will we expect from you?
- Manage content update requests across all online platforms
- Use productivity tools to organise tasks, including Jira and Trello
- Write attraction descriptions, web content and blog articles
- Ensure all written and visual content adheres to brand tone of voice and meets editorial requirements
- Copywriting for email marketing campaigns
- Analyse site content, contribute towards regular data reports and provide insights for content improvements
- We support a culture where health and safety, wellbeing and personal data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our people are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What will you have/Who are you?
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- 1-2 years writing experience with some strong writing samples to show for it
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Enjoys organisational tasks as well as creative projects
- Thrives using own initiative
- Collaborative and confident
- Solid writer with an eye for great imagery
- Familiarity with measurement tools such as Google Analytics
What will we offer?
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season ticket loan
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]