This exciting new role is designed to support the trading function of the business to drive the trading performance of the direct sales channel by using data and conducting analytical work. You will be responsible for the execution of price changes, promotions and coupon codes alongside a range of trading actions. You will also aid in the execution of our trading strategies to continually drive sales / margin improvements.
Maintaining commercial aspects of E-Commerce sites (~50%)
- Be the marketing / trading subject matter expert on coupon codes, creating them, monitoring them and owning all codes available out in the market.
- Upload, test and QA promotions across consumer touchpoints, in all languages. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of execution.
- Aid in the execution of multiple trading actions, pivoting to act on opportunities or issues that arise. This for example could be updating SUAS %’s, adding popular flags, deciding on an app only discount.
Trading performance analysis (~30%)
- Present new trading ideas and suggestions - thinking beyond the reactive to be a proactive member of the trading team.
- Support in analysing city performance and performance improvement actions
- Supporting on strategic growth initiatives
- Aid in the updating of trading reports and ad hoc MI reports that are required.
- Execute price changes across all direct channels, including thorough QA and stakeholder communications.
- Maintain the ‘Price Tracker’ files and ensure the pricing is accurate across all consumer touchpoints.
- Support the team with ad-hoc analysis related to pricing, from product usage and margin optimisation to competitive market research.
What will you have/Who are you?
- Circa 1-2 years+ marketing or commercial experience
- Inquisitive person - keen to understand the ‘why’ behind everything
- An analytical thinker with a commercial mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a “get up and go” attitude (Highly energised, motivated)
- Proven working experience in Digital Ecommerce and knowledge of digital marketing
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- BA / MA in a Business / Finance / Marketing field.
- Travel industry experience
- 1-2 years+ technical ecommerce experience
- Basic understanding of competitive products within the marketplace
What will we offer? (below is UK only)
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Maternity
- Pension Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]