What will you be doing?
As our Facilities Executive you’ll be passionate about creating a safe and welcoming environment. This is a varied role, running the day-to-day operations of our Soho office and providing administrative support to the People Team for a seamless experience for our teams and guests. If you’re willing to get stuck in and excited at the thought of welcoming new faces to LPG each day then this role is for you!
Front of House & Facilities
- Hosting our reception as the key contact; welcoming, and supporting guests, calls and queries.
- Coordinating all corporate purchasing in line with our budgets and deadlines.
- Ensuring all office refreshments are well stocked, taking initiative with top ups when required.
- Logging and facilitating any maintenance issues which arise, escalating and seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Acting as the key contact to facilitate our office contracts including but not limited to cleaning, sanitary and confidential waste disposal, printers, couriers and CCTV.
- Processing all incoming and outgoing post (via DHL and Royal Mail etc.)
- Acting as the main contact between us and the Soho Office building management.
- Organising refreshments and catering for company events and board meetings.
- Coordinating office rota, collaborating with colleagues and senior leaders to ensure smooth and safe visits to the office in line with new hybrid working principles.
- Helping with miscellaneous office admin including supporting colleague committees e.g. our Wellness & Diversity & Inclusion committees.
- Responsible for maintaining and issuing office lockers to colleagues on a daily basis.
- Championing a clean and tidy office, tending to our plants to keep our space feeling welcoming and fresh!
Health & Safety:
- Acting as our key Health and Safety contact, conducting regular checks, following up on annual audits and supporting with the completion of relevant risk assessments and action plans.
- Seeking support and guidance from our Health & Safety consultants to guide us on best practises.
- Coordination and implementation COVID-19 compliant safety practises to keep our colleagues and guests safe with us e.g., implementation of COVID-19 risk assessment and hygiene standards.
- Ensuring all new starters are provided with adequate Health and Safety training upon joining.
- Acting as the key administrator for our E-Learning platform, including coordinating training plans, system maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting for Health and Safety and other ad hoc courses.
- Supporting with desk assessments globally, including coordinating the purchase of any remedial equipment or tools.
- Act as chief Fire Warden, ensuring we have adequate fire wardens with relevant and up to date training and refreshers.
- Ensuring we have adequate numbers of First Aiders in the office, coordinating refresher and introduction training where required.
- Maintaining, replenishing, and updating First Aid supplies and information as required e.g. First Aid Boxes, contact lists, posters etc.
- Coordinating all office testing requirements e.g., PAT tests, Fire Extinguisher etc. To ensure our offices and tools are safe for colleagues and visitors.
People Team Support
- Creating and delivering an engaging and educational security and welcome induction for new starters; including office tour, issuing office passes and supporting with right to work checks in partnership with the Employer Brand and Talent Business Partner.
- Working closely with the Technology team to ensure all new joiners and leavers’ company equipment and tools are delivered and returned safely, coordinating courier services where required.
- Collaborating with our EA & US Payroll and Benefits Advisor to plan and coordinate engaging and organised company events, seasonal gifts and All Company meetings, considering our global teams.
- Acting as a ‘go to’ friendly and helpful point of contact for all colleague queries
- Using creativity and flare to arrange and support ad hoc office based initiatives to create a fun and engaging place to be!
Who are you and what do you have?
- You’ll have experience and knowledge in Facilities & Health & Safety, or similar roles, and have examples of applying it in compliant but engaging ways.
- You’re a natural when it comes to customer service, providing outstanding and thoughtful experiences.
- You are highly organised and reliable with a great attention to detail.
- You’re comfortable working independently and making decisions using sound judgment.
- You’re a strong communicator (both verbal and written), with the ability to gauge and adapt your style based on the audience.
- Your ability to multi-task and prioritise makes octopuses want more arms!
- You’re a bit of a whizz when it comes to computer systems, with examples of where you’ve used systems accurately and efficiently before.
- You’re a team player who’s willing to muck in to support others when they need help, knowing they’ll do the same in return.
- You have a passion for inclusivity and willingness to go the extra mile to help others.
- You’ll have up to date First Aid & Fire Warden training & relevant certificates.
- You’re proficient in Microsoft and G-Suite programmes including calendar management.
Desirable: (a.k.a. the cherries on top)
- You hold up to date qualifications in UK Health and Safety
What will we offer? (below is UK only)
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and support a fun and engaging culture
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental leave
- Pension Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]