Summary of the role but also what our team are up to:
This role is based on the East Coast of the USA and deals primarily with the review of web-based orders to prevent fraud and investigating chargebacks and challenging where appropriate.
- Daily review of orders within specified review times using the fraud tools provided by our Payment Services Providers;
- Assist in identifying common fraud modus operandi and trends;
- Investigating chargebacks and challenging where appropriate;
- Assist with regular reporting on chargebacks and refunds;
- Liaise with the customer services teams regarding suspect orders;
- Liaise with the product and operational teams in the West Coast region to identify and prevent fraud specific to this region;
- Other ad hoc tasks as expected within a small team.
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What will you have/Who are you?
- Proficiency in English. Any additional languages preferential;
- Experience of working in an e-commerce environment dealing with Cardholder Not Present (CNP) fraud;
- A good understanding and interest in fraud prevention methods;
- 1+ years experience of credit card transactions;
- Used to working in a high volume fast paced department;
- Close liaison with the finance and operations teams;
- Strong excel knowledge;
- Data processing and manipulation experience;
- Good maths skills
- Experience of working in an ecommerce environment dealing with Cardholder not present fraud
- Good systems skills
- Knowledge of Kount fraud tool
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]