Summary of the role but also what our team are up to:
The purpose of the role is to implement effective solutions to minimise fraud risk and ensure the relevant processes and measures are in place for the timely detection and analysis of fraudulent activity.
The role will require to oversee a team of 2/3 fraud investigators based in both the UK and US and
- Lead a team of fraud screening agents to manage fraud rules across all global markets based in the US and London
- Work closely with our fraud tool providers to continually review the fraud rules
- Work with the customer services team to improve processes and communication
- Collaborate with the web sales team to review thresholds put in place per city for automatically held orders
- Identifying high-risk accounts, checking suspicious transactions, emails and rejected transactions
- Develop and improve internal processes so that they are streamlined and communicated to all staff
- Identify common fraud trends implement appropriate action
- Provide senior management with key information/reports on weekly performance
- Any other ad hoc tasks as appropriate in a small team
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What will you have/Who are you?
- A good understanding and interest in fraud prevention methods
- Used to working in a high volume fast paced department
- Close liaison with the finance team
- Have strong analytical skills
- Possess excellent reporting skills and have progressive mind-set towards anti-fraud initiatives
- Be a strong communicator and confident point of contact
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent problem solving skills – evidence of demonstrating innovative and methodical thinking.
- Ability to see the ‘whole picture’ and recognise the impact of actions taken across the Business
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Professional and committed approach to work
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Experience of working in an ecommerce environment dealing with Cardholder not present fraud
- Good Systems skills
- Knowledge of Kount fraud tool
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]