This role covers a wide range of areas within the Finance Department working both with the transactional side and also in assisting with the audit and tax processes.
- Assist with production of group monthly management accounts;
- Assist with production of year end financial statements;
- Oversee the audit process reporting to the SVP Planning, Compliance and Tax;
- Assist with tax computations in UK and US;
- Monthly reconciliation of control accounts;
- Oversee monthly web income reconciliations;
- Responsible for client city and newly acquired city reporting and reconciliation;
- Oversee monthly payroll in UK, Singapore and US;
- Assist Group Financial Controller in VAT calculations;
- Develop and manage team KPI’s;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
Person specification and competencies
- ACA Qualified accountant;
- Strong excel skills (including vlookups, index-match and pivot tables);
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-motivated and strong desire to learn;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work across functions;
- Demonstrates a methodical mind set.
What will we offer?
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Pension Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]