About the role
Germany based - Berlin hybrid working
Reports to Country Lead Germany
Summary of the role but also what our team are up to:
We’re on a mission to make Go City famous around the world. We want to make Go City and our passes a ubiquitous, “go-to” product every time someone embarks on a sightseeing adventure, enabling travellers to do more, see more and save more. As a Growth Marketing Manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase customer acquisition and retention in the German Market. Moreover, you should be able to find new opportunities to optimise scalability.
What will we expect from you?
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Drive strategic decisions based on incrementality tests to optimize channel-mix, CPA, and budgets
- Work closely with the local Content Team, global media buying, global web dev team to define, coordinate and optimise acquisition campaigns
- Work towards clear marketing KPIs such as ROI, CAC & LTV
- Prospecting: Drive cross channel insight (including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Affiliate, Offline Marketing) and budget recommendations for the German market by collaborating with the global Performance Marketing team to deliver the largest possible business impact
- Marketing Analytics: Explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models and more
- Reports and dashboard: Maintain and monitor reports, budgets, campaign performance, return on investment, LTV, and other channel metrics and report key insights
- Growth experiments: Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the channel/tactic-mix to acquire and retain customers
- Friction reduction: Proactively do continuous A-B testing strategies and performance analysis in order to minimise the cognitive burden required to experience Go City and thereby increase the conversion
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our Company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What will you have/Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing across 3 channels (SEM, SEO and Paid Social preferential)
- Deep understanding of attribution models, lift tests, and web/app tracking systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising platforms and analytics tools for online channels (AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Hands-on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- Verbal & written fluency in English
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is a plus
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Enhanced annual leave time
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday each year
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance / access to company product
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.