Who are we?
Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings.
For over 20 years, the Leisure Pass Group has shaped the future of the multi-attraction pass industry by enabling online pre-purchase of attractions, tours, and activities. In 2017, Europe’s Leisure Pass Group, USA’s Smart Destinations, and New York Pass came together to form the Go City brand, giving us greater reach and ambition as we expand across the globe. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 140 globally, the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business’ continued growth. With a heavy investment in technology and multiple other teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that’s where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product take a look at www.gocity.com
About the role
Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
London based - flexible working
Reports to the Trading & Commercial Strategy Manager
This exciting role is designed to support the trading function of the business to drive the trading performance of the direct sales channel by using data and conducting analytical work. You will be responsible for the execution of promotions, coupon codes and data driven marketing decisions, alongside a range of trading actions. You will also aid in the execution of our trading strategies to continually drive sales / margin improvements.
What will you be responsible for /helping us to do?
Maintaining commercial aspects of E-Commerce sites (~40%)
- Be the marketing / trading subject matter expert on coupon codes, creating them, monitoring them and owning all codes available out in the market.
- Upload, test and QA promotions across consumer touchpoints, in all languages. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of execution.
- Aid in the execution of multiple trading actions, pivoting to act on opportunities or issues that arise. This for example could be updating SUAS %’s, adding popular flags, deciding on an app only discount.
Trading performance analysis (~30%)
- Present new trading ideas and suggestions - thinking beyond the reactive to be a proactive member of the trading team.
- Support in analysing city performance and performance improvement actions
- Supporting on strategic growth initiatives
- Aid in the updating of trading reports and ad hoc MI reports that are required.
Marketing channel analysis (~30%)
- Aid in the analysis of digital marketing campaigns and channels to optimise actions and effort.
- Work collaboratively with the various channel leads to dig further into opportunities.
- Aid in the analysis of A/B tests as well as thinking about how to measure success for tests.
- Help think about the right data frameworks to have in place.
What skills do you have that are essential in this role?
- Circa 1-2 years+ marketing or commercial experience
- Inquisitive person - keen to understand the ‘why’ behind everything
- An analytical thinker with a commercial mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with a “get up and go” attitude (Highly energised, motivated)
- Proven working experience in Digital Ecommerce and knowledge of digital marketing
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge (or at least a keen interest) of the digital marketing channels.
- BA / MA in a Business / Finance / Marketing field.
- Travel industry experience
- 1-2 years+ technical ecommerce experience
- Basic understanding of competitive products within the marketplace
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here. We are an ‘all hands on deck’ kind of business so would expect the same from you.
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhanced annual leave of 25 days per year
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday each year
- Life assurance at 4 x base salary
- Access to UK wide EAP providing access to counselling, finance support etc
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Enhanced pension contributions
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.