Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings.
For over 20 years, the Leisure Pass Group has shaped the future of the multi-attraction pass industry by enabling online pre-purchase of attractions, tours, and activities. In 2017, Europe’s Leisure Pass Group, USA’s Smart Destinations, and New York Pass came together to form the Go City brand, giving us greater reach and ambition as we expand across the globe. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 146 the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business’ continued growth. With a heavy investment in technology and multiple other teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that’s where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product take a look at www.gocity.com
About the role
Marketing Assistant/ CRM Assistant
Reports to: CRM Specialist
Summary of the role but also what our team are up to:
This position will play a vital role in supporting the execution of Go City’s CRM strategy, with a particular focus on content and creative. You will be responsible for building CRM campaigns and reporting on their performance as well as audience segmentation and campaign distribution.
What will you be responsible for /helping us to do?
- Write content for CRM campaigns in English – email, push etc (working with translators for localisation)
- Produce assets for CRM campaigns (with the support of the in-house designer)
- Building, testing and deploying campaigns, including email, push notifications and in-app messages
- Produce regular reports on channel and campaign performance to feedback to the wider CRM team
- Managing the CRM content calendar and liaising with other teams including the content and Social Media teams to ensure messaging is uniform across all touch points.
- Assist with A/B testing of email, push notifications and in-app messages
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our Company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What skills do you have that are essential in this role?
- 1 year experience in a CRM, content or digital role
- Fluent written English, with demonstrable experience of B2C content writing
- Pro-active individual who will naturally suggest and try new ideas
- Excellent attention to detail
- A willingness and ability to learn
- Familiar with using excel for data analysis
- Familiar with Google Analytics or similar analytics software
- Marketing automation experience
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience using Emarsys and enterprise marketing clouds
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Enhanced Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance at 4 x base salary
- Annual leave - 25 days per year + Bank Holidays
- Buy Annual Leave scheme (up to 5 days each year)
- Floating bank holiday
- Upgraded Family Leave
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance
- EAP providing access to counselling, finance support etc
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.