About the role
Partnership Marketing Manager
Germany based - Berlin
Reports to Country Lead Germany
Summary of the role but also what our team are up to:
We’re on a mission to make Go City famous around the world. We want to make Go City and our passes a ubiquitous, “go-to” product every time someone embarks on a sightseeing adventure, enabling travellers to do more, see more and save more. The Partnership Marketing Manager will drive growth in our affiliate marketing channels and will develop and drive relationships with business partners across the affiliate networks and influencers.
What will we expect from you?
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Own all aspects of the affiliate/influencers channel, from strategy to partners’ management, negotiations to reporting, analysis and optimizations
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams across growth marketing, brand marketing, social, PR and product to execute on partner marketing initiatives
- Strategy development: Building strategies campaigns with partners (affiliates, influencers, brand partners,..) - thinking of new ways to test & prove the way the channel helps reach company goals
- Scouting: Identifying affiliates/travel influencers relevant on the German market that are on-brand and will help achieve brand and content goals
- Negotiating & onboarding: Contract negotiation, as well as onboarding the partner
- Managing: Managing daily operations including nurturing relationships with existing partners and ensuring affiliates are up to date with the latest product offerings and promotions
- Logistics management: Organising & booking tours & experiences for partners
- Deliverable monitoring: Ensuring agreed deliverables have been published, doing quality control, Content gathering & delivering to in-house teams
- Measuring: Partner closely with the data organisation in measuring the effectiveness of all partnership and distribution marketing programs
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our Company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
Who we are looking for..
We're looking for enthusiastic people who love to learn and innovate so we'd love to hear from you if you have/are:
- 2+ years of influencer and/or affiliate marketing experience
- Full working proficiency in German and English is essential
- Deep understanding of both affiliate and influencer marketing, social media knowledge is a very welcomed plus
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced start-up environment
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Enhanced annual leave time
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday each year
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance / access to company product
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.