Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings.
For over 20 years, the Leisure Pass Group has shaped the future of the multi-attraction pass industry by enabling online pre-purchase of attractions, tours, and activities. In 2017, Europe’s Leisure Pass Group, USA’s Smart Destinations, and New York Pass came together to form the Go City brand, giving us greater reach and ambition as we expand across the globe. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 125 the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business’ continued growth. With a heavy investment in technology and APAC teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future., globally.
We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that’s where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product take a look at www.gocity.com
About the role
Regional Connectivity Manager - APAC
Either Singapore based or in a Go City market (remote working if outside of London)
As Regional Connectivity Manager for APAC, you will engage Attraction Partners to help them achieve the best entry experience for customers. Working closely with our Destinations team (who account manage Attractions), you'll support them as they look to build on our relationship, encourage adoption and help Attractions get the best from the digital products we have.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting our Destinations team so that Attraction Partners understand our technical products and services, and how they can connect their technology solutions with ours
- Partnering the Destinations team in managing expectations and negotiating terms for timed ticketing or variable pricing models with clients
- Putting our existing technical solutions into simple terminology for internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Destinations team, initiating and expertly managing Attraction calls, interacting, and negotiating often at the c-suite level
- Leading technical discussions, presentations and briefings, and deliver demos with Attractions
- Understanding and capturing an attraction's current and desired state, along with any challenges raised by attractions with our solutions, collaborating with the Product Management team
- Prepare responses and supporting documentation (questions, presentations, etc.), as part of assigned response team
- Assist the Destinations team in closing business and moving attractions through the contracting process
- Assist Product Management team in the development and refinement of the integration toolkit
- Working closely with the internal Product Management team, provide any support required in the development of new features for our products
- Deliver training and workshops to support contracting and technical readiness
- Staying aware of commercial and technology developments within the industry along with trends
- Commitment to live and breathe our Company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
Who we are looking for..
We're looking for enthusiastic people who love to learn and innovate so we'd love to hear from you if you have/are:
- Experience in the travel tech industry as a Technical Engagement Manager/Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales/Product role or similar
- Business-conversation capable in multiple languages
- Experience working for a Value Added Reseller / Managed Service Provider
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and C-Level in mid-market- accounts.
- Highly collaborative, able to work with teams in different departments
- Experience presenting technology solutions to non-technical and technical individuals
- Valuable to have experience of technology used in the travel industry, particular by tourist attractions and ticketing operations including:
- Ability to understand complex issues and present the problems in a clear and concise fashion
- Enjoying learning and sharing with others to help everyone improve
- Highly flexible thinker and enjoy working in rapidly changing environment
- Helpful to have existing relationships with attraction operators or attraction/reservation technology companies
- theme park or attraction ticketing standards and operating plans
- timed ticketing/reservations or variable pricing models
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Enhanced annual leave time
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday each year
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance