We are looking for experienced, energetic, and entrepreneurial person to join the Leisure Pass Group team in the role of Regional Director. This is a remote role based in the Las Vegas market. The Regional Director will manage the Vegas and San Francisco territories and possibly additional destinations in the future.
As a Regional Director, you will be expected to learn/thoroughly understand our company’s unique value proposition and overall position in the activity reseller space. You are the expert on the business and expansion objectives for your territory. You will create and implement product development strategies that support our business goals with thoughtful analysis, strategic prioritization, and outstanding execution.
About the team:
This candidate will report to the Senior Vice President of Destination and Partner Development, Americas and will work together on a dynamic team with a group of other Regional Directors in the US. The team meets once or twice a year in different destinations.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source inventory of attractions and negotiate agreements that support our business growth goals.
- Build, present, and seal multi-faceted strategic deals with top accounts.
- Close exclusive contracts and negotiate the best possible offers for our customers.
- Learn and understand the pricing strategy for your attraction passes. Help forecast and manage complex pricing models.
- Meet strict product deadlines by developing a personal roadmap to meet deliverables and overcome obstacles.
- Build and oversee budgets for territory needs.
- Interact with a cross-functional team of developers, analysts, marketers, designers, and sales managers in support of delivering high-revenue generating products. Guide these teams in developing an overall strategy that meets our short and long-term goals.
- Work closely with the operations support team to ensure all partners are 100% supported – be available in your markets to ensure that all clients receive the highest standard of service.
- Monitor consumer and client research to ensure we are solving problems and exceeding expectations.
- Forge relationships with key strategic partners such as attractions, convention and visitor bureaus, and travel trade organizations to support your markets.
- Attend networking and social events, trade shows, and occasional sales missions to represent the company and strengthen local relationships, sometimes outside of business hours.
- Open new business, and increase production on local sales accounts throughout the regions. This includes closing the deals, training the new locations, and incentivizing staff to grow sales on a monthly basis. Develop incentive programs to motivate third party resellers.
- Assist in editing marketing collateral and websites from the product perspective. The Regional Director is ultimately responsible for making sure the content is consistent with the contracts in the regions and will lead the charge in making sure all products are top quality.
- Approximately 60-75% of the Regional Directors time will be spent in the field meeting with partners. Travel, often out of town, is required as a part of the role.
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
Who you are:
- You are based in Las Vegas or you have strong pre-existing relationships in the US tourism markets – preferably in-destination or on the west coast.
- You are comfortable presenting and selling to C-Suite executives and you have excellent negotiation skills. Closing complex strategic partnerships is what motivates you!
- You are a proven leader with a passion for success and proven expertise in business development and contract negotiation.
- You have an understanding of the attractions market.
- You understand complex business models and pricing scenarios and thrive on data analysis.
- You are a highly self-motivated, detailed, and results-oriented individual. You are organized, able to manage your own schedule, and work independently.
- You are able to solve a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.
- You are just as productive in a home office environment as you are in a standard office environment.
- You define yourself as an independent hands-on resource, willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You are respected as a team player and you are able to professionally interface with cross-functional teams.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- You adapt quickly to a changing environment.
- You have a B.S or equivalent degree with a minimum of three years’ experience in the travel industry or similar sales role.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and are capable of learning other similar tools. Familiarity with Salesforce, AdobeSign, or Tableau is also helpful.
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]