What are we up to?
At Leisure Pass Group we're looking to build an in-house mobile app engineering team to create experiences that delight our customers. We're looking for passionate engineers that care as much about the customer experience as the technology used to create it.
Our apps allow customers to purchase passes that allow quick and convenient entry to top city attractions across the globe. We operate in cities across the world including London, Paris, New York, Barcelona, Berlin, Shanghai, Sydney, and many others. We think it's one of the best ways to experience what some of the world's most exciting cities have to offer. Our brands London Pass, New York Pass, and the Go City each have an Android app. The best bit about our job is that we get to make tools that help take the stress out of the planning to make a city-goer experience just that little bit more memorable.
Our current iOS app is written fully in Swift and uses Core Data. We’re looking for engineers with experience in some or all of the following to help us build for the future:
- Dependency Management (Cocoapods, Carthage, SPM)
- Continuous Delivery (Circle CI & Fastlane & TestFlight)
- Dependency Injection & Composability
- GitHub & Jira
- Networking (URLSession, Alamofire)
- Unit & UI Testing (XCTest & XCUITest)
- MVVM, Combine, Coordinators and modularity
The mobile apps team is empowered to shape the product including the technology it uses to make it the best it can be. We're looking to solve problems with innovative solutions using the latest iOS technologies to help us. We also operate at a global scale, partnering with attractions all around the world, meaning we offer some unique challenges for you as an Engineer.
The Scrum Team will be cross-disciplinary including iOS engineers, Android engineers, QA, design, and product. We believe in automation wherever possible including tests, build deployment, and monitoring to eliminate tedious manual tasks - freeing up our engineers to work on the fun stuff!
Who we are looking for...
We're looking for enthusiastic engineers who love to learn and innovate, who write clean, maintainable, and testable code balanced against the need to test new features quickly and iterate.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience in shipping iOS apps to the App Store
- Enjoy working in an Agile environment e.g. Scrum or Kanban
- Are passionate about writing Swift and have experience writing clean, maintainable & testable code • Understand how to set up a CI pipeline to deliver builds to stakeholders
- Have experience using XCUITest to write UI tests
- Have a good grasp of Computer Science principles
- Love learning new technologies - we're keen to embrace the latest features iOS has to offer • Enjoy sharing knowledge and working as part of a collaborative culture
What will we offer?
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Pension Scheme
- Time every month for personal development
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Discounted global passes
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]