Who are we?
Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings. For over 20 years, the Leisure Pass Group has shaped the future of the multi-attraction pass industry by enabling online pre-purchase of attractions, tours, and activities. In 2017, Europe’s Leisure Pass Group, USA’s Smart Destinations, and New York Pass came together to form the Go City brand, giving us greater reach and ambition as we expand across the globe. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 140 globally, the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business’ continued growth. With a heavy investment in the technology and multiple other teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that’s where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product take a look at www.gocity.com
About the role
Technical Implementation Manager
US Based - remote working - East Coast ideally but Florida is not a pre-req
Reports to VP Technical Engagement
What is our team up to – summary
Work with our business partners to successfully implement our technical solutions. Simple right? That just shows you how much autonomy you have within your role and how much we look for entrepreneurial spirit.
What are you going to be able to get up to / what will you be responsible for?
- Maintain a strong understanding of how our technology works and how external partners use our technical solutions
- Work with Technical Engagement to initiate and then manage the process for the integration of an external partner
- In collaboration with the external partner, plan and the executive the technical implementation including the all important rigorous testing
- Manage and resolve all technical issues as part of the implementation process
- When appropriate seek support from Product/Engineering, and use this to grow own capability in resolving issues
- Regularly update external partners on progress as well as prompt them to complete actions
- Work on multiple implementations in parallel, managing your time effectively and efficiently
- Respond to questions from external partners in a timely fashion
- Through implementation, proactively look for opportunities to improve our technical solutions, feeding this back to the Product Management team
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date status for implementations
- Regularly and clearly communicate overall status of your implementations to your peers, manager and senior leadership as appropriate
- As part of the go-live process complete a formal handover with the Partner Experience team to transition the partner into standard operation
- In agreement with Partner Experience, when a partner is live, provide short-term hyper-care support to increase implementation success
- Overall, ensure Go City builds and maintains a strong reputation with external partners for efficient, effective and collaborative working
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our Company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
Who are you? What do you have?
- A background in project management and delivering change
- A strong interest in technology, in particular digital products
- A clear communicator with a highly collaborative working style
- Someone who enjoys solving problems and getting things working !
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Enhanced vacation time
- Floating public holiday
- Annual Explorer Passes Allowance
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Ability to purchase 5 days extra vacation time each year
- Fond Perks programme
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account(HRA)
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k match
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.