Go City is transforming the way people see and experience the world’s greatest destinations. We give our customers total flexibility to choose the experiences, tours and activities they want to visit at incredible savings.
For over 20 years, the Leisure Pass Group has shaped the future of the multi-attraction pass industry by enabling online pre-purchase of attractions, tours, and activities. In 2017, Europe’s Leisure Pass Group, USA’s Smart Destinations, and New York Pass came together to form the Go City brand, giving us greater reach and ambition as we expand across the globe. Backed by highly successful Private Equity firm Exponent and headquartered in Soho, London with a team of over 140 the business is highly profitable with over 3 million customers globally. We have ambitious plans to leverage these capabilities to drive the business’ continued growth. With a heavy investment in technology and APAC teams this year Go City are excited for like-minded, problem solving individuals to join their transformation and make their mark on our future.
We listen to our customers, our partners and our team, to help improve our business every day. And that’s where you come in! For more information and a sneak at our product take a look at www.gocity.com
About the role
Trade Sales Coordinator - APAC
Reports to the Sr. Account Manager - APAC
What will you be responsible for /helping us to do?
- Proactively work closely with trade partners and internal cross-functional teams to collect, edit, load and publish products in a timely manner.
- Ongoing review of trade partners websites to ensure product accuracy, optimised contents, competitive pricing, high review scores and best placement.
- Serve as main point of contact on a daily basis for current key partners to help resolve customer service, technology, operation, accounting issues; Facilitate communication between our customer service team and theirs to come to a solution for the mutual customer.
- Lead new partners training, onboarding and nurturing.
- Ensure the team’s materials and collateral are updated and organised.
- Prepare required internal reports on a regular basis.
- Manage FAM pass requests; Follow up on their experiences and evaluate ROI.
- Assist in preparation of trade shows and events including initial registration and set up, assist in event planning, ensuring design and implementation of needed material, shipping of collateral and possible assistance at the trade show.
- Facilitate or participate in other administrative work or ad-hoc projects requested by the manager.
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
- Commitment to live and breathe our Company values in the delivery of your role and responsibilities.
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here.
What skills do you have that are essential in this role?
- Circa 2+ years of experience in a supporting role for account management
- Strong written and oral communication skills in business English is required
- Ability to organise multiple priorities simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable personality; self-motivated, enthusiastic, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with local and global teams
- Proficient in G Suite, MS Office and CRM tools
- Embodies all Go City Values: We are customer-centric; We are a team; We lead with data; We are inclusive; We are entrepreneurs; We love what we do
- Travel industry experience is preferred, particularly with OTAs, attractions, experiences operators and travel tech companies.
- Fluency in one of the Asian languages is a plus
The all important perks:
- Competitive market rate salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Enhanced annual leave time
- Ability to buy 5 additional days holiday each year
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Dedicated time for personal professional development each month
- Personal Learning Budget
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual Explorer Passes allowance
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.