What are we up to?
At Go City we create experiences that delight our customers. We're looking for passionate people that care as much about the customer experience as the technology used to create it. Our products allow customers to purchase passes that allow quick and convenient entry to top city attractions across the globe. We operate in cities across the world including London, Paris, New York, Barcelona, Berlin, Shanghai, Sydney and many others. We think it's one of the best ways to experience what some of the world's most exciting cities have to offer. The best bit about our job is that we get to make products that help take the stress out of the planning to make a city-goers experience just that little bit more memorable.
As Vice President, Technical Engagement for the Americas, you will engage Attraction Partners to help them achieve the best entry experience for customers. Working closely with our Destinations team (who account manage Attractions), you’ll support them as they look to build on our relationship, encourage adoption and help Attractions get the best from the digital products we have.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting our Destinations team so that Attraction Partners understand our technical products and services, and how they can connect their technology solutions with ours
- Partnering the Destinations team in managing expectations and negotiating terms for timed ticketing or variable pricing models with clients
- Putting our existing technical solutions into simple terminology for internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Destinations team, initiating and expertly managing Attraction calls, interacting, and negotiating often at the c-suite level
- Leading technical discussions, presentations and briefings, and deliver demos with Attractions
- Understanding and capturing an attraction’s current and desired state, along with any challenges raised by attractions with our solutions, collaborating with the Product Management team
- Prepare responses and supporting documentation (questions, presentations, etc.), as part of assigned response team
- Assist the Destinations team in closing business and moving attractions through the contracting process
- Assist Product Management team in the development and refinement of the integration toolkit
- Working closely with the internal Product Management team, provide any support required in the development of new features for our products
- Deliver training and workshops to support contracting and technical readiness
- Staying aware of commercial and technology developments within the industry along with trends
Who we are looking for..
We're looking for enthusiastic people who love to learn and innovate.
We'd love to hear from you if you have/are:
- Experience in the travel tech industry as a Technical Engagement Manager/Solutions Architect/Pre-Sales/Product role or similar
- Experience working for a Value Added Reseller / Managed Service Provider
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with senior executives and C-Level in mid-market- accounts.
- Highly collaborative, able to work with teams in different departments
- Experience presenting technology solutions to non-technical and technical individuals
- Valuable to have experience of technology used in the travel industry, particular by tourist attractions and ticketing operations including:
- theme park or attraction ticketing standards and operating plans
- timed ticketing/reservations or variable pricing models
- Ability to understand complex issues and present the problems in a clear and concise fashion
- Enjoying learning and sharing with others to help everyone improve
- Highly flexible thinker and enjoy working in rapidly changing environment
- Helpful to have existing relationships with attraction operators or attraction/reservation technology companies
- We support a culture where Health and Safety, Wellbeing and Personal Data at work are important. We are all adults, which means we expect the same in return. Each of us plays our part looking out for ourselves, each other, our Partners and our customers every day.
As you can see, this role covers a wide range of responsibilities, but we know that our People are more than just their job description. We are a team here at Go City which means there will be plenty of opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your knowledge and make a contribution to the wider business not reflected here. If you think you’d like to be considered / hear more, we would love to hear from you!
Ready to apply? Send your CV to [email protected]