Coba and Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour
- OutdoorsOutside the cityTours & cruisesFamily-friendly
- Book your slot!
- Transportation included
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
If you’re brave enough to climb the highest pyramid of the Mayan Riviera, the reward will be one of the most stunning panoramas in the area.
Enjoy a Coba and Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour with Go City®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen & Riviera Maya.
- Tour with archaeologist and bilingual guide.
- Entry to Coba’s site and the Tankach Ha cenote.
- Buffet lunch.
- Bicycle or tricycle to loan to get to Coba’s pyramid.
Climb a Mayan marvel, and take a dip in a cool cenote too – really getting up close to Mexico’s natural wonders.
Your ticket includes roundtrip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Riviera Maya, so you’ll be picked up and taken straight to the historic spots. You’ll head to ancient Coba first to explore the classical Mayan city and learn all about its history with your tour guide. Here you’ll get the chance to climb the Nohoch Mul 42-meter pyramid for amazing views over the area. Bikes or tricycles are available to hire if you want to get to and from the pyramid with ease.
After getting your fill of the historic sites, you’ll head to the Tankach Ha cenote. Cool down in the crystalline water, and when you’ve worked up an appetite, you’ll be treated to a buffet lunch.
Throughout the tour, you’ll be accompanied by a bilingual guide, who’ll provide the fun facts and history of the area, from pyramid to cenote.
Did you know
- Coba is translated into Spanish as “water stirred by wind”.
- Between 400 and 1100 AD, Coba was one of the largest cities in the Classic Maya period with around 50,000 inhabitants.
Go City is a better way to sightsee. Your pass includes Xcaret Park tickets, plus admission to dozens of top Cancun attractions for one money-saving price.
Experience Coba and Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Getting in: show your pass at the Coba and Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour admission counter.
- tour includes AC transportation, entrance fees to ruins and the Tankach Ha cenote plus buffet lunch and soft drinks on board.
- this tour takes 4 hours approximately plus transportation time.
For more information, visit the Coba and Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour website.
Coba and Cenote Swim with Lunch Tour tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Where you'll be
Chanchen 1, Cobá, null, Cancun, MX
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.