Snorkel Rental near Hanauma Bay
- Only on the All-Inclusive Pass
- OutdoorsLess crowdsOutside the cityFamily-friendlyShows & entertainment
- Book your slot!
Only on the All-Inclusive PassThis attraction is available on the All-Inclusive Pass, but not the Explorer Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Grab your snorkel and dive into crystal clear waters to explore Hawaii’s marvelous marine life.
Enjoy a Snorkel Rental near Hanauma Bay with Go City®
- Your pass gives you access to a full-day rental of a mask, snorkel and fins. Everything you need for a day of underwater adventures.
- You'll get the chance to see coral, rays, turtles and more!
- Your Oahu pass also includes dozens of other top attractions, tours and experiences, all for one money-saving price.
With so much to see, this is an experience you simply won't want to miss. You'll get your snorkel equipment for the whole day so you're free to explore for however long you like. Simply return your gear at the end of the day!
Wherever you choose to explore, you'll spot vibrant fish and beautiful coral, float with turtles and maybe even spot a dolphin or two.
Snorkeling highlights in Hawaii
Fish – you might get a glimpse of yellow tangs, milletseed butterflyfish, and saddle wrasse.
Coral – don’t expect the vibrant corals seen elsewhere, in Hawaii the coral is low to the sea bed and more muted in color, but still an incredible sight.
Rays – you may spot manta rays or spotted eagle rays in the warm waters.
Turtles – these incredible creatures have been around longer than the Hawaiian islands themselves, over 100 million years.
Spinner dolphins – these small dolphins head to shallower water during the day to recharge after foraging offshore at night.
Please note: to snorkel at Hanauma Bay, you'll need to pay an additional entrance fee of $25. However, there are plenty of other beautiful bays to explore nearby that are free. Simply ask the staff at the rental store for recommendations!
Go City is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing in Oahu. Your pass includes Snorkel Rental near Hanauma Bay tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions.
Experience Snorkel Rental near Hanauma Bay and many other attractions with the All Inclusive Pass.View the All Inclusive Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Simply show your pass and you're good to go!
- Snorkel gear must be picked up and dropped off on the same day at Koko Marina Center.
- If you wish to snorkel at Hanauma Bayan, there is an additional entrance fee of $25. However, there are plenty of other beautiful bays to explore nearby that are free. Simply ask the staff at the rental store for recommendations!
For more information, please visit the Full Day Snorkel Rental website.
Where you'll be
Koko Marina Shopping Center,, 7192 Kalanianaʻole Hwy C 121, Honolulu, US
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.