Eiffel Tower Elevator Guided Tour
- Only on the Explorer Pass
- Most popularCultural & historical sitesIndoors
- Exclusive to the Explorer Pass
Only on the Explorer PassThis attraction is available on the Explorer Pass, but not the All-Inclusive Pass.
Booking requiredThis attraction requires advanced booking.
What you'll do
Explore Paris' most magnificent landmark on this unique, glass-enclosed elevator tour.
Enjoy an Eiffel Tower Elevator Guided Tour with Go City®
- Access to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower by elevator.
- A guide on-hand to sort out your entry tickets.
- The experience takes 3-4 hours depending on queues to enter the Eiffel Tower.
Tick off one of the world's most iconic architectural wonders with this tour of the Eiffel Tower. Your guide will give you the lowdown on the history of this important Parisian must-see as you enjoy views of the city and the tower itself.
You'll begin your tour on the esplanade, where you'll have the chance to snap some shots of the tower from below. Your guide will then lead you to the entrance, where the glass-enclosed elevator will whisk you to the second level to enjoy some of the best views Paris has to offer. You'll have the chance to admire the Louvre, the Sacré-Cœur, the Grand Palais, and many more top sights from above.
If you wish, you also have time to pick up a traditional bite to eat here - your guide will be on hand to offer their top foodie recommendations.
Eiffel Tower facts
- Can you imagine Paris's skyline without the Eiffel Tower? This was almost a reality. The Eiffel Tower was only meant to be a temporary installment during the World's Fair, however, the government decided that the tower's radio antenna and wireless telegraph transmitter made it too useful to demolish.
- It's no wonder Parisians are proud of this local landmark - it's the most visited monument in the world with some 7 million visitors each year!
- It was the tallest structure in the world for 41 years, but this record was eventually topped by the Chrysler Building in New York.
Go City is the best choice for maximum savings and flexibility when sightseeing in Paris. Your pass includes Eiffel Tower Elevator Tour tickets, plus admission to dozens more top attractions at a discount.
Tour provided by ExperienceFirst.
Experience Eiffel Tower Elevator Guided Tour and many other attractions with the Explorer Pass.View the Explorer Pass
Know before you go
This attraction requires advanced booking.
Meeting point: meet your guide outside of the South Security Entrance (Entrance #1) of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks), near the trees and the benches with a sign that says “ExperienceFirst," and show them your Explorer Pass and proof of booking. If you are facing the river, the Eiffel Tower will be on your right. Do not pass through any security checks.
Duration of the experience: 3-4 hours depending on queues to enter the Eiffel Tower.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. If you have mobility impairments, you are encouraged to visit the Eiffel Tower on your own using the special priority entrance.
- This attraction gets very busy, and at peak times you will have to queue.
For more information visit the Experience First website.
Where you'll be
Outside the South Security Entrance (Entrance #1) of the Eiffel Tower, null, Paris, FR
Buy with confidence
Why choose Go City®?
Save moreOur attraction passes save you more than buying individual tickets - we guarantee it!
Experience moreOur local experts have handpicked the best attractions, tours and activities.
Always easyOne price. One pass. All the top attractions, all on your phone.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.