Go City's Risk-free Guarantees
Here at Go City, we're all about great savings, flexibility and amazing experiences.
That’s why we’ve introduced our Go City Risk-free Guarantees. So no matter what happens, you'll save money on your sightseeing and have a stress-free vacation with us.
What are our Risk-free Guarantees?
- Savings guarantee: you'll save with us (and we’ll refund you the difference if you don’t!)
- Refund policy: we give you plenty of time to change your mind!
- Two-year validity: you've got two years to activate your pass.
💰 Savings guarantee
With our passes, you'll save on your sightseeing – that's our promise to you!
So if it turns out our passes cost more than if you’d just purchased individual attraction tickets, we’ll refund you the difference.
How to claim
You can submit a claim within 14 days of the last use of your pass. To do so, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- If you had an All-Inclusive Pass, you’ll need to have used your pass at least three time per day, every day of your pass.
- If you had an Explorer Pass, you’ll need to have used up all your choices.
You can submit your claim by emailing us on [email protected]. Be sure to provide the following:
- Your order confirmation number (this can be found on your confirmation of purchase email).
- Screenshots of entry prices from the attraction's website or from any other travel websites that prove that the combined cost of attractions you visited would have been cheaper than the cost of our passes.
We'll review your claim and will respond within 7-10 business days.
💵 Refund policy
Plans can change, we get it. That's why passes in the majority of our destinations automatically come with a 90-day cancellation policy. And if you happen to be heading to New York or Chicago, we're currently offering a generous 365-day money-back guarantee on any unused passes!
How to claim
Speak to us on Live Chat (you'll find it on our FAQs page) and we’ll get that refund sorted for you.
Be sure to have your order confirmation number handy!
⏱️ Two-year validity
Need to rearrange your trip? No problem! Our passes are valid for two years from purchase date (just be sure not to activate them!).
Visit our terms and conditions for more information.
Buy with confidence
We're kind of popular, but don't just take our word for it.
Have a 5% discount, on us!
Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, trip inspiration and attraction updates straight to your inbox.