As the Lead Product Designer you will be creating global technology products that help people have the best city experience they have ever had. We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and people, who wants to create amazing products. The ideal candidate will be someone who has deep technical expertise with human computer interaction, designing products that people love to use.
- Collaboratively drive design from early-stage concepts all the way through final delivery and launch, working closely with product management and engineering
- Design highly-performant, feature-rich and visually appealing experiences for users to enjoy across all our products
- Analyse user interface problems and create intuitive, accessible, easy-to-use design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Work closely with product teams to develop use cases and high-level requirements
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, user journeys, wireframes, taxonomies, visual design mock-ups and prototypes as needed to effectively conceptualise and communicate detailed interaction behaviours
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications
- Present design work to product managers, engineers and relevant stakeholders for review and feedback
- As appropriate, work with product management, plan and execute user research and usability testing
- Collaborate with engineering teams to build experiences, providing appropriate design specifications, assets, and review finished interfaces.
What will you have/Who are you?
- Extensive experience as a, product designer UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Wide-ranging experience of working in collaborative teams, directly with software engineers for implementation of designs and in particular in agile development processes
- Experience of leading product designers, overseeing/supporting others in the creation of assets
- A multi-disciplinary designer, with skills across research, UX, UI, Interaction design, data, analytics and technology
- Deep experience designing interfaces for web-based/mobile products and tools
- High-level experience with best practices for device-based information architecture and design, as well as experience with usability principles and techniques
- Experience with storyboarding, prototyping and usability testing
- Strong working knowledge of Accessibly standards and how best to incorporate them into designs
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mock-ups and style guides
- Good understanding of front-end development frameworks
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across various teams.
What will we offer?
- Competitive market rate salary
- The opportunity to create and design as well as maintain
- 25 days’ holiday
- Floating bank holiday
- Enhanced Maternity
- Pension Scheme
- The usual sociable stuff (when restrictions allow)
- Season Ticket Loan
We are committed to our stance as an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with inclusivity being one of our 6 core company values. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds and uphold the highest standards in our ways of working, whether at application or promotion stage. All of our Colleagues are responsible for upholding these values and ways of working.