See Helsinki from a new perspective on the Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki.
Save on entry to Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki with your Go Helsinki pass
- Experience an incredible Helsinki 4D-flying theatre near Market Square
- The most exhilarating way to experience Helsinki - in just 15 minutes!
This breathtakingly beautiful virtual cinema experience takes you around and inside Helsinki’s most interesting landmarks, without worries about the weather or distance. Soar over Suomenlinna Sea Fortress and dive into the catacombs, hover above the altar at the Helsinki Rock Church and enjoy the speed of Finnish lakeside roads. Multisensory cinema show timings every 15 minutes. Buy tickets online in advance or just pop in – we’re waiting for you in Katajanokka, just next to Skywheel Helsinki.
The age limit is 5yrs. Show timings every 15 minutes. Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki is open all year round.
- 4D-flying theatre experience
- Aerial views of Helsinki City
- Unique perspective
- Historic Centre
- Suomenlinna Fortress Island
- Capacity of 50 seats at once
- Open all year round
- Non-stop showings
- Suitable for stop-over visitors
- Central location near Market Square
- See Helsinki from a new perspective
- Suitable for large groups
- Corporate events and parties
- 4D-animation movies also available
- Wheelchair access
- Cafeteria & terrace
Did you know:
- Helsinki's coastline includes 315 islands
- Helsinki city is famous for its mix of architectural styles, reminiscent of St Petersburg in Russia
- There are over 280 museums in Finland, most of which you'll find in Helsinki
Know before you go
Please show your pass to redeem this offer.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday & Sunday: 10AM - 5PM
Thursday - Saturday: 10AM - 8PM
Please note: Exceptional opening hours during public holidays:
6 December: 10AM - 5PM
26 December: 10AM - 5PM
31 December: 10AM - 6PM
For more info about opening hours, visit fyingcinematour.com
Closest Stop: Helsingin Yliopisto (Tram 4)
+358 50 465 2273