How is COVID-19 impacting my upcoming travel plans with my Go City pass?
Unfortunately, in response to COVID-19, most sights and cities are temporarily closed. We advise you check attraction websites for the most up-to-date information.
Although your travel plans may be on hold, there's no need to worry - all unused passes now work for two years from the purchase date! We have automatically updated your passes to be valid for an additional year, so there is no need to contact us to confirm this change. You will not need to cancel your order and repurchase at a later date, as you will have plenty of time to visit once cities return to normalcy.
The app says my pass is only valid for one year from purchase, although I’ve read that it will now work for two years. How do I confirm my new expiration date?
We’ve already extended all passes in our system to a two-year expiration date. In some cases, where you’ve already downloaded your passes, the PDFs (or the app) will still show a one-year expiration, but rest assured they are now valid for two years. On pre-purchased passes, in order to see the updated two-year expiration, please follow these instructions:
- PDF: you will need to download a new copy from your email confirmation.
- App: you will need to delete and then re-install the app again. Once you have downloaded a new copy, you should see the extended expiration date.
If you have any issues with the display of the new expiration date, just send us an email below and we’ll assist you with these steps.
I want to visit a different city once things open up after COVID-19. Can I exchange products?
If you are no longer planning on traveling to the city for which you have purchased passes, we would like to offer you the opportunity to change locations. Please send us an email in the form at the bottom of the page, and we will assist you with this inquiry. View a full list of all our cities.
Should I purchase a pass now, even though I am not sure of my exact travel dates?
Definitely! Our popular Go City passes remain available for advance purchases despite attractions being currently closed. If you purchase a pass now, you can have peace of mind that:
- Passes are at the lowest prices of the season and you can start your experience any time within two years from the time of purchase.
- We have a flexible return policy. Passes purchased during this promotional period may be returned within 30 days, with no questions asked.
- You are supporting the tourism recovery effort and helping our family of attraction partners.
- Contactless scanning at the attractions - no need to exchange money or hand over a credit card.
How should I prepare for my upcoming trip?
We recommend you check the travel advice from your local authority and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's website for travel planning. We also advise checking opening times of attractions directly on the attraction websites.
I have an escalated issue that needs to be resolved. How do I contact customer service?
We’re here to help. Please give us a call or email us in the form below.
Our customer service team is available
Daily, 9:00am-6:00pm EST
Closed New Year's Day