A visit to the Eiffel Tower might not be what you'd expect from a trip to Las Vegas. But this fun attraction is a must for anyone visiting the city. Use your Go Las Vegas pass to experience towering views of the Strip and a Parisian icon at the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck in Las Vegas.
We have put together an insider's guide to visiting the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck, so you can make the most of your experience. Read our top tips below before you visit this popular Las Vegas attraction.
How to get Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck discount tickets?Save on admission, exclusively with Go Las Vegas Card – Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas - Daytime Tickets are included with the All-Inclusive Pass and available as an attraction option on the Explorer Pass. With multiple money-saving options, you can choose the attraction pass that’s right for you:
- All-Inclusive Pass – get admission to as many attractions as you want for the number of days you choose to sightsee.
- Explorer Pass – choose attractions as you go. Includes admission of up to 7 attractions.
Your Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas ticket includes:
- Access to the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck during daytime hours only
- Glass elevator ride to the viewing deck at a 460 feet above ground
- Stunning 360 degree city views from the top
- Guides who will tell you about famous Las Vegas landmarks
- Photo opportunities
Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas facts
- The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is not the same size as the one in Paris, but it is a half size replica of the real Eiffel Tower.
- Other iconic landmarks at Paris Las Vegas include Arc de Triomphe, the Paris Opera House, and the Louvre
- Paris Las Vegas opened in 1999, making it 20 years old in 2019.
- The Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas features in popular films including Godzilla, 2012 and Despicable Me.
What to expect when visiting the Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas?
Tips for visiting Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck
- Plan to spend at least 30 minutes at this attraction – but feel free to stay as long as you want to.
- Remember to take your camera. The viewing deck offers amazing views of Las Vegas and great photo opportunities.
- The Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck is wheelchair accessible.
- Remember to check out the Bellagio Fountains – the view from the Eiffel Tower is amazing.
- Check out the rest of the Parisian landmarks while you're there – can you fool your friends into thinking you're in Paris and not Vegas?