Heading to Las Vegas with limited time to explore and wondering what to do? You’re in luck, because we have some great advice for where to go and what to see if you have only one day in Las Vegas. We put together a sample one day itinerary designed to showcase a few of the best Las Vegas highlights with limited time. This one day itinerary includes:
- Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Las Vegas Sightseeing Tour
- High Roller Observation Deck at the LINQ
- Fountains at Bellagio (free!)
- Show at V Theater
Save on Attraction Admission
With a 3-Choice Las Vegas Explorer Pass you can visit these great attractions all while saving on combined admission vs. paying at the gate. Remember, this one day itinerary is just one of many ways to experience Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Explorer Pass gives you the flexibility to create your own itinerary, so you can choose from dozens of top attractions and create a vacation tailored to your interests.
Stop #1: Big Bus Las Vegas Sightseeing Tour
Stop #2: High Roller Observation Deck
Stop #3: Fountains at Bellagio (free!)
After lunch, take a short stroll over to the Fountains of Bellagio, one of the most popular things to do in Las Vegas, for a mesmerizing musical water show. The stunning fountains are choreographed in time to famous musical numbers. Shows feature a variety of recognizable music, from concert opera and classical to Broadway tunes, for an always entertaining (and always free) show.
Stop #4: Show at V Theater
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show: A little bit of everything Vegas packed into one, award-winning show featuring some of the best talent for a fun and memorable experience.
- VEGAS! THE SHOW: Experience all of the glitz, glamour, and extravagant costumes that make Vegas the 'Entertainment Capital of the World' - a must-see show for all ages.
- The Mentalist: This show features mind-blowing magic, mind-reading, and comedy from the TV show phenomenon, Gerry McCambridge.
- and more!
Each show creatively pays tribute to the spectacle that is Las Vegas’ unique entertainment culture. No reservations required. A Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass grants you general admission seating only. Located inside Miracle Mile Shops inside Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. Getting In: Vegas Shows at the V Theater are available as an option on the Las Vegas Explorer Pass.
This One Day in Las Vegas Itinerary features the perfect selection of activities and attractions to experience some of the best Las Vegas has to offer in a limited amount of time. Saving on things to do in one day in Las Vegas is easy. If you visit the stops mentioned in this Las Vegas itinerary you can save up to 55% off combined admission prices with a 3-Choice Go Las Vegas Explorer Pass. The pass offers flexibility to pick attractions you want to visit from over 10 choices, making it the perfect way to explore Las Vegas for any length of stay.