If you're still obsessed with the 1997 blockbuster hit Titanic and are looking for a must-see Las Vegas attraction, you
If you're still obsessed with the 1997 blockbuster hit Titanic and are looking for a must-see Las Vegas attraction, you can’t miss this exhibit at The Luxor that features more than 250 artifacts from the famed ocean-liner.
Visit TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition with your Go Las Vegas pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes admission to the TITANIC: Artifact Exhibition at The Luxor
- Receive a mock boarding pass with information about a real passenger who sailed on the ship in 1912
- Observe 250 authentic artifacts recovered from the wreckage and a replica of the Grand Staircase
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Las Vegas, so don't forget to check them out
Described as a floating palace, the incomparable Titanic was deemed "practically unsinkable" by the White Star Line and its builders. However, on a calm April night in 1912, the massive luxury liner struck an iceberg and slowly sank into the North Atlantic. Since then, many items from the wreckage have been recovered and added to TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition.
The 25,000-square-foot Titanic exhibit features numerous items from the ship, including luggage, the ship's whistles, floor tiles from the first-class smoking room, a window frame from the Verandah Cafe, and an unopened bottle of champagne with a 1900 vintage sticker. In addition, the exhibit features a piece of Titanic’s hull, a full-scale re-creation of the Grand Staircase, and a newly-expanded outer Promenade Deck. When you step out on the deck, you’ll experience a temperature-controlled room that replicates the frigid air that was felt on that fateful day in 1912.