Looking for things to do in Los Angeles? Take a journey of discovery at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
Visit the Aquarium of the Pacific with your Go Los Angeles pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Access 19 habitats to see 12,000 animals
- Explore educational exhibits about helping the planet
- The Honda Pacific Visions Theater with 180-degree theater screening and special effects included
- Your pass gives you access to many more attractions in Los Angeles, so don't forget to check them out
Explore Aquarium of the Pacific exhibits and discover the creatures that dwell in sunny Southern California and Baja, the frigid waters of the Northern Pacific, and the colorful reefs of the Tropical Pacific.
Hours of Operation
Daily, 9AM - 6PM.
Please note: Go Los Angeles All-Inclusive passes must be redeemed by 5:30PM for entrance to the attraction.
Closed during the Long Beach Grand Prix
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your Go Los Angeles pass at the Aquarium of the Pacific ticket window to receive an admission ticket.
Aquarium of the Pacific
100 Aquarium Way
Los Angeles, CA 90802