Jump on the 50mph rollercoasters, kid-friendly coasters, or fun-filled water rides if you're looking for fun things to do in LA.
Visit Knotts Berry Farm with your Go Los Angeles pass
- Pay nothing at the gate – simply scan your digital pass
- Includes unlimited rides on the rollercoasters and attractions
- Mix of thrilling and family-friendly rides to enjoy
- Experience the 4-D interactive attractions
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in California, so don't forget to check them out
California's very first theme park, the historic Knott’s Berry Farm, boasts a thrilling lineup of rides and attractions. You'll love hopping from one adrenalin-fulled ride to the next while soaking up the old-world California ambiance that draws in thousands of visitors each day.
Hours of Operation
Open Daily. Call or check the website for updated hours of operation.
Christmas Day. All holiday hours are subject to change without notice.
Know before you go
Getting In: Present your pass at the Knott's Berry Farm Guest Services Window or ticket booth 7/8 for included general admission tickets. ID will be required when using the pass at Knott's Berry Farm. The last name of purchaser must match the name on ID.
Please Note: Your pass is accepted for admission until 5:30pm. Once inside the park, all guests are welcome to stay until closing.
Knott's Berry Farm
8039 Beach Boulevard
Buena Park, CA 90620