Wondering which New York attraction pass is best? We've rounded up the best New York City tourist passes to help you decide which one is best for you.
New York City's top things to do are included on each pass, and you can make huge savings on the city's most popular attractions.
Go New York
- Save up to 50% on over 90 attractions and experiences.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus tour included.
- With the Explorer pass, you can select 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 attractions to visit within 30 days.
- The Build Your Own pass lets you pick and mix your attractions with savings of up to 20%.
- Digital delivery – download your pass and use right away.
Go New York Sightseeing Pass
- Two sightseeing card options.
- The Sightseeing FLEX Pass allows you to visit up to 10 New York City attractions.
- The DAY Pass gives you unlimited sightseeing with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 consecutive day options.
- Digital delivery – download your pass to your smartphone.
CityPASS New York
- Two sightseeing pass options.
- Six New York City attractions.
- Hop-on, hop-off bus tour not included.
- CityPASS includes admission to six pre-selected attractions on one pass.
- C3 pass by CityPASS allows you to pick three of ten top New York City attractions.